- Standard producing time: around 35 working days, urgent options available
- Shipping time
- North America, most of the European countries: 2 to 4 working days by DHL or FedEx
- South America, Australia, Asia, Africa, other countries or region: 4 to 6 working days by DHL or FedEx
- Shipping range: worldwide
Vimeo always defaults to the highest resolution supported by each viewer’s playback environment. To manually change the resolution, please click the HD icon in the right bottom of the video frame.
Wear and rock n roll with the wearable Iron Man Mark 43 (XLIII) suit costume.
the Mark 42 XLII color scheme
If you want to purchase the Iron Man Mark 42 suit, please place your order through the Mark 43's product page and leave a note to state you want the Mark 42 painting.
the Mark 4 IV color scheme
If you want to purchase a wearable Iron Many suit in this color design, please place your order through the Mark 43's product page and leave a note to state you want the Mark 4 painting.
If you want to purchase a wearable Iron Many suit in this color design, please place your order through the Mark 43's product page and leave a note to state you want the black and white painting.
Photos from our customers:
Price: 2,699 USD
The basic suit contains no add-ons.
- Motorized face plate and eye lights, 129 USD
- Refined Chest Arc Reactor light, 129 USD
- Blue lights under the chest armor, 19 USD
- 2 Hand lights, 29 USD
- Upgrade to 2 Refined Hand Repulsors with sound effect, +199 USD
- Forearm Missile, both arms 269 USD, only left or right forearm 139 USD
- Flying stabilizer & Carbon Dioxide (CO2) powered propulsion simulators 999 USD, only motorized back wing flaps 289 USD
- Shoes bottom lights, 99 USD
- Voice changer, 99 USD
- Bodysuit (morph suit) 39 USD
- Height-increasing shoe pad, full sole 15 USD, half sole 10 USD
- Worldwide free shipping. by DHL Air Express.
We may charge oversize fee depending on your measurements.
- New material - PU Plastic, ABS Plastic, aluminum alloy framework.
- New painting technology - 3 layers of automobile spray painting: primer layer, color layer, protection layer.
- New integrated joint structure- move faster and more comfortable, less or no joint gaps.
- New movable armor pieces
Master switch, inside the chest armor. Turn on before you put on the chest armor.
- general electronic control board
- 2 Hand lights
- refined Chest Arc Reactor light
- blue lights under the chest armor
Left hand armor, beside the left index finger. Controlled by your left thumb.
- button control L1: helmet face plate and eye lights
- button control L2: left Refined Hand Repulsor
Right hand armor, beside the right index finger. Controlled by your right thumb.
- button control R1: flying stabilizer & Carbon Dioxide (CO2) powered propulsion simulators
- button control R2: right Refined Hand Repulsor
Left forearm, side. Controlled by your right hand.
- button control L3: left forearm missile
Right forearm, side. Controlled by your left hand.
- button control R3: right forearm missile
Left shoe armor, beneath the shoe protector. Turn on before you put on the left shoe armor.
- switch control L4: left shoe bottom light
Right shoe armor, beneath the shoe protector. Turn on before you put on the right shoe armor.
- switch control R4: right shoe bottom light
Generally speaking, it will only take you around 30 minutes to put the suit on for the first time. But after you get familiar with the structure, you will only need about 15 minutes. Important: You are not able to wear the suit by yourself without any help from at least one assistant.
The suit can be divided into following wearing units (sorted by wearing sequence):
- thighs & legs
- belly & crotch
- helmet & neck
- chest & back
- gauntlets (hands)
If you want to purchase a wearable Iron Many suit in this color design, please place your order through the Mark 43's product page and leave a note to state you want the black gold painting.
In the Movie:
The Iron Man Mark 43 (XLIII) armor made its debut in the movie Avengers: Age of Ultron. The Mark 43's color design is featuring more red plates than gold and the red having a darker hue, which is different from that of its predecessor, Mark 42.
Much like the Mark 42, the Iron Man MK 43 armor has the prehensile function which allows Tony Stark to call and wear the armor by doing a certain gesture and posture. And just like the Mark 42 and mark 41 it can fly in separate pieces.
A new feature of the Iron Man Mark 43 armor is Sentry Mode, allowing the armor to move on its own without Tony inside of it. Another feature is Infared Scan, that allows Stark to see through walls.
(cited from wikia)
Before the Age of Ultron
Sometime after the Battle of Norco, Tony wanted to perfect the prototype version of his late Mark 42 armor. So he presumably took the former suit's blueprints and began working on a new design for the 42's successor.
Overtime, the armor was built and eventually finished. Based on it's predecessor, the armor was very similar in appearance to 42, with slight changes in a few armors, and the brand new color scheme; featuring dark red as the predominant color with golden plates.
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Raiding the HYDRA Base
Tony used the Mark 43 in their mission to raid HYDRA's Base located in Sokovia, together with the Avengers. When the team arrived, a battle ensued between both sides as Baron Strucker pushed his HYDRA's forces against the Avengers. During the raid Tony took out countless HYDRA forces with the Mark 43, firing it's Repulsors against them and using hand-to-hand combat, punching and throwing soldiers around for the other Avengers to take care of.
Wakanda and Duel Against Ultron
After Tony Stark realizing Ultron's plan, without haste, he travelled Wakanda, Africa along with the Avengers. in a ship, containing supplies of vibranium supplied by Ulysses Klaw, Iron Man had his first confrontation of Ultron Prime, he asked what was the vibranium Ultron wants for, yet Ultron took this chance "to explain his evil plan". A fight emerges, yet taken outside the ship where they met, and continued their battle on the sky, while the remaining Avengers except Hulk try to defeat their new foes (turned allies), Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.
Surely, the remaining Avengers were overpowered by the twins, except Hawkeye was the only one not taken down. Iron Man, unaware of the defeated Avengers, had finally taken down Ultron on a seashore, aiming his signature tank missile at him. However, ultron told him that "he might have check on Doctor Banner", realizing that the Scarlet Witch had made the Hulk go on a rampage. Iron Man, mad at Ultron, shot his tank missile at him and flew away as Ultron explodes.
Transforming Into the Mark 44
When the Hulk went on a rampage, Tony called in Veronica, which was launched from a satellite in orbit and sent towards South Africa. The pod activated, and armor pieces detached and flew towards the Mark 43. The Mark 43 underwent it's transformation into the Mark 44 in mid-air as the armor add-ons attached themselves on the base armor.
When the transformation was complete, the Mark 43 now within the Mark 44 arrived to confront the Hulk who just escaped not moments ago from a specialized Hulk Cage, which also came from Veronica.
From then on the Mark 43 continued action within the Mark 44 armor until the end of the chaotic battle.