The year 2015 will definitely be remembered as a year of blockbusters. But for all the Iron Man fans, the new Avengers II: Age of Ultron is their ultimate anticipation. As I am writing this post, a new Iron Man armor, the Mark 43, is debuting in the cinemas of France.
We have been working secretly on the new wearable Mark 43 suit for the last 3 months. It will be made of 80% fiberglass and 20% ABS, and spray painted with automobile metallic painting. Moreover it will enjoy all the new technologies we used in the wearable War Machine suit. Thanks to the great job of our industrial design team and engineer team, the up-coming wearable Iron Man Mark 43 XLIII suit will be movie-accurate and highly detailed. Without sacrificing the coverage of the wearer's joint area, the wearing experience of the Mark 43 suit will be extraordinary and smooth, giving the credit to our deeper understanding of the relationship between the full body armor and human body movement.
The wearable Iron Man Mark 43 suit will be officially released by the end of May. The pre-order will start on May 12th with discount.READ MORE
We just made some changes to the three classical wearable Iron Man suit costumes,the Mark 4, 6 and 42, about their helmets, gauntlets (hand armors) and shoe armors. These changes will come to operation in a few hours and all their base prices will rise 300 USD.
These changes can be seen clearly in the following compare.
|New Version||Old Version|
|Helmet||Material||fiberglass, ABS, synthetic resin||EVA foam|
|Measurement||not changed||head breadth|
|Gauntlets (hand armors)||Material||fiberglass, ABS, synthetic resin||EVA foam|
|Measurement||all fingers' length, little finger and middle finger and thumb finger 2nd knuckle breadth, palm width||only middle finger length|
|Shoe armor||Material||a pair of sandal shoes, fiberglass, ABS, EVA||EVA foam|
|Built-in shoes||yes, a pair of sandles with belts||no|
|Add-on||shoe bottom lights||not compatible|
|Measurement||not changed||shoe size|
|Other body parts||Material||not changed||EVA foam|
We are now selling independent wearable Iron Man Mark 6, 42, War Machine helmets. They are compatible to the full body Iron Man armors so when you are ready you can have your own ultra-realistic wearable full body Iron Man suits!
- Built-in motorized face plate, eye lights
- Independent wearable
- Made of multilayer fiberglass
- Automobile spray painted
- Power unit with wearing belt
- Compatible to full body armor
- Voice changer compatible
In the last month, we were making some final upgrades for the wearable War Machine Suit costume so as to improve the overall performance, sustainability and wearability of this new armor.
- Shoulder-Chest Supporting Structure - this new supporting structure cost us around 3 weeks to make it strong enough, yet light weight, to hold and support all the loads mounted on it. These include the M134 Mini-gun mounted on the shoulder back, the Ex-wife Missile housed in the left shoulder pack, the Central Electronic System (CES) housed in the right shoulder pack, the motorized back wing flaps and the CO2 powered propulsion simulator housed in the back.
- Control System - we added a new button control set on the right and left thigh armor to be a back-up when other control system is a malfunction. We killed the finger gesture control because it continually failed in our sustainability and stress test. We still keep the voice control as the primary control system.
- Relocation and Configuration of Electronic System - we integrated all the electronic chips and boards and accessory modules as the Central Electronic System (CES) and compressed their weight and volume up to about 20%. And we designed a framework to organize them like blade servers and relocated them into the right shoulder pack to allow for a more comfortable wearing experience.
- New Surface Treatment and New Painting - we adjusted the paint color and use new metal primer and color paint to make the overall look and feel of the wearable War Machine suit more metallic and more like that in the movie.
- Measurement Charts - we added about 10 new measurement fields to ensure you get the best fit for this suit. And we rebuilt the webpage of the ordering process to hold more add-on contents and give better user experience.
New Videos of the wearable War Machine Suit costume
New Photos of the wearable War Machine Suit costumeREAD MORE
As you are aware, we are committed to ensuring the highest quality armors to our customers and over the last two weeks, we have been rigorously testing our War Machine prototypes. This allows us not only to confirm what is working through rigorous quality control, but also to identify how the suits can be improved through continuous use and testing. With this in mind, we have been able to identify a number of improvements that will significantly improve the overall performance and wearability of the armor.
Reengineered Shoulder Structure - we have rebuilt the shoulder packs using fiberglass to provide solid yet light weight structure support for the whole chest armor and ex-wife missile structure and M134 mini–gun structure. We want to ensure that the supporting structure is effective in deploying you arsenal, when and where you need it!
Relocation and Configuration of Electro-Mechanical Unit – we have reworked the electro-mechanical layout of the suit to allow for a more comfortable wearing experience.
Finishes and Aesthetics – we have adjusted the paint color and surface treatment protocol to make the overall look and feel of the War Machine suit more like that in the movie.
Measurement Charts – to ensure that you get the best fit for this suit, we have redeveloped our measurement system.
A picture of the new, reconfigured suit will be available for viewing this week on our website. This will include updated photos and videos. We anticipate being production ready by March 15, 2015. While we recognize that people are anxious to receive their War Machine armor, our delays in production are because we are committed to ensure that you get your money’s worth out of this advanced suit and that we exceed your expectations!READ MORE
In the last post we released the general price range of the wearable War Machine suit costume. Here are the details of the additional add-ons:
The base price contains no add-ons.
2,899 USD instant saving 304 USD
The Essential Package of the wearable War Machine suit contains following add-ons.
- Basic War Machine Suit, 2,399 USD
- Motorized face plate and eye lights (glow red), 129 USD
- Chest Arc Reactor, 79 USD
- Blue lights under the chest armor, 19 USD
- Hand lights, 29 USD
- M134 mini-gun basic version (static gun position, gun-barrels rotation), 399 USD
- Static forearm assault rifles (both arms), 149 USD
- Stable basic controls, free
If you buy following advanced add-on(s) and spend over 199 USD, you will get free finger gesture control gloves. If you buy following advanced add-on(s) and spend over 499 USD, you will get free voice control module AND free finger gesture control gloves.
- Upgrade to Hand Repulsors with sound effect, +169 USD
- Upgrade to M134 mini-gun premium version, +699 USD
- Ex-wife Missile, 499 USD
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) back jet pack ,motorized back wing flaps and CO2 powered propulsion simulators 999 USD, only motorized back wing flaps 289 USD
- Upgrade to motorized forearm assault rifles, both forearms +269 USD, left/right forearm +149 USD
- Shoes bottom lights, 99 USD
- Voice changer, 199 USD
- Direct voice control, 199 USD
- Bodysuit (morph suit), scarlet red/silver/black 40 USD
- High-increasing shoe lifts, full insole 15 USD, half insole 10 USD
- Do you ship to my country?
- How long should I wait for the suit's arrival after I pay my order?
- How do you ship my Iron Man costume suit?
- Will you send me photo status reports after I order my Iron Man suit?
- The Price List for the Iron Man suit Mark 4 or 6, and Mark 4+6
- The Price List for the Iron Man suit Mark 42
- The Price List for the War Machine suit
- How to measure your Height?
- How to measure your Weight?
- How to measure your Head Breadth?
- How to measure your Neck circumference?
- How to measure your Chest Circumference?
- How to measure your Waist Circumference?
- How to measure your Hip Circumference?
- How to measure your Thigh Circumference?
- How to measure your Calf Circumference?
- How to measure your Axillary Arm Circumference?
- How to measure your Finger length?
- How to measure your Finger width?
- How to measure your Palm width?
- Shoes Size Chart.
- The Iron Man Mark 42 armor suit I bought was an absolute success. I wore it to a local convention and received a million requests to take pictures with many people who were likewise impressed with the workmanship. I am so pleased I am buying another!
- - R. Mislan
- Thanks James! I am so happy with the quality of the Iron Man Suit Mark 6! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for the most realistic suit. Fantastic customer service and fair pricing!
- - Ed Pietrzak
- You did an awesome job with the Iron Man suit. Everything came out perfect. Great job thanks!
- - Ines Chaieb
- Thanks again and best regards... The Iron Man suit was a great "hit" at my Company party... I am definitely a satisfied customer!
- - David Youngdahi
- Hi James, received the Mark 6 suit, looks awesome! Thanks!
- - Eric Dale
- Holy crap dude. Just received the Iron Man suit!! It looks amazing. Awesome job. Today is the best day of my life.
- - JUNWON CHOI