How about a wearable War Machine armor with the classical red-gold color scheme of the Iron Man? Here you go!
The special edition of the wearable War Machine Furious Armor is definitely the bad-ass costume you can show in parties and events! And it's unique!Continue reading →
In the last month, we were making some final upgrades for the wearable War Machine Suit costume so as to improve the overall performance, sustainability and wearability of this new armor.
- Shoulder-Chest Supporting Structure - this new supporting structure cost us around 3 weeks to make it strong enough, yet light weight, to hold and support all the loads mounted on it. These include the M134 Mini-gun mounted on the shoulder back, the Ex-wife Missile housed in the left shoulder pack, the Central Electronic System (CES) housed in the right shoulder pack, the motorized back wing flaps and the CO2 powered propulsion simulator housed in the back.
- Control System - we added a new button control set on the right and left thigh armor to be a back-up when other control system is a malfunction. We killed the finger gesture control because it continually failed in our sustainability and stress test. We still keep the voice control as the primary control system.
- Relocation and Configuration of Electronic System - we integrated all the electronic chips and boards and accessory modules as the Central Electronic System (CES) and compressed their weight and volume up to about 20%. And we designed a framework to organize them like blade servers and relocated them into the right shoulder pack to allow for a more comfortable wearing experience.
- New Surface Treatment and New Painting - we adjusted the paint color and use new metal primer and color paint to make the overall look and feel of the wearable War Machine suit more metallic and more like that in the movie.
- Measurement Charts - we added about 10 new measurement fields to ensure you get the best fit for this suit. And we rebuilt the webpage of the ordering process to hold more add-on contents and give better user experience.
New Videos of the wearable War Machine Suit costume
New Photos of the wearable War Machine Suit costumeContinue reading →
Basic SuitEssential Package
The basic suit contains no add-ons.
2,899 USD instant saving 304 USD
- The Essential Package of the wearable War Machine suit contains following add-ons
- Basic War Machine Suit, 2,399 USD
- Motorized face plate and eye lights (glow red), 129 USD
- Chest Arc Reactor, 79 USD
- Blue lights under the chest armor, 19 USD
- 2 Hand lights, 29 USD
- M134 mini-gun basic version (static gun position, gun-barrels rotation), 399 USD
- Static forearm machine gun (both arms), 149 USD
- Control System
- Stable basic controls, free
- Add-on Options
- Upgrade to 2 Hand Repulsors with sound effect, +198 USD
- Upgrade to retractable M134 mini-gun premium version (retractable, automatically tracks head movement, gun-barrels rotation), +699 USD
- Upgrade to motorized forearm machine gun, both forearms +269 USD, left/right forearm +149 USD
- Ex-Wife Missile (left side), 499 USD
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) back jet pack ,motorized back wing flaps and CO2 powered propulsion simulators 999 USD, only motorized back wing flaps 289 USD
- Shoes bottom lights, 99 USD
- Voice changer, 99 USD
- Control System
- Direct voice control 199 USD
- Bodysuit (morph suit) 39 USD
- Height-increasing shoe pad, full sole 15 USD, half sole 10 USD
- 300 USD
And we may charge some oversize fee depending on your measurements.Continue reading →
As you are aware, we are committed to ensuring the highest quality armors to our customers and over the last two weeks, we have been rigorously testing our War Machine prototypes. This allows us not only to confirm what is working through rigorous quality control, but also to identify how the suits can be improved through continuous use and testing. With this in mind, we have been able to identify a number of improvements that will significantly improve the overall performance and wearability of the armor.
Reengineered Shoulder Structure - we have rebuilt the shoulder packs using fiberglass to provide solid yet light weight structure support for the whole chest armor and ex-wife missile structure and M134 mini–gun structure. We want to ensure that the supporting structure is effective in deploying you arsenal, when and where you need it!
Relocation and Configuration of Electro-Mechanical Unit – we have reworked the electro-mechanical layout of the suit to allow for a more comfortable wearing experience.
Finishes and Aesthetics – we have adjusted the paint color and surface treatment protocol to make the overall look and feel of the War Machine suit more like that in the movie.
Measurement Charts – to ensure that you get the best fit for this suit, we have redeveloped our measurement system.
A picture of the new, reconfigured suit will be available for viewing this week on our website. This will include updated photos and videos. We anticipate being production ready by March 15, 2015. While we recognize that people are anxious to receive their War Machine armor, our delays in production are because we are committed to ensure that you get your money’s worth out of this advanced suit and that we exceed your expectations!Continue reading →